Sunny Leone copied me... I'm the original: adult movie star Shanti Dynamite

UK-based adult movie star Shanti Dynamite, who once went by the name of Sofia Vasileiadou, is in India for the first time. Born to a Punjabi mother and a Greek father in Uganda, she has been in the news recently for claiming that Sunny Leone copied her look in an upcoming horror film. In this interview, she talks about wanting to meet Ekta Kapoor, and her desire to work in Bollywood.

What brings you to India?

My roots are from here. I was born to a Punjabi mother from Jalandhar. I grew up going to gurudwaras, eating Indian dishes and wearing salwar kameez. l want to visit temples, gurudwaras and see the architecture of Jaipur, Agra and other places.

Do you have Bollywood aspirations?  
I have heard a lot about Bollywood, and feel like I am part of it. People in the UK are crazy about it. I definitely want to do a Bollywood film. I like the dance sequences and songs. If someone offers me a good script, I’ll work in a Hindi film. I’d love to work with Salman Khan. Will you follow in the footsteps of former Canadian adult film star Sunny Leone, who’s made a mark in Bollywood?
I’m not following in anybody’s footsteps. I have come to India to let people know who the original star is. I’ve heard that Sunny has copied my look in the song, Baby doll from an upcoming movie. I’ve come to watch the movie and meet its producer, Ekta Kapoor. A lot of people contacted me and said you should see the new Sunny Leone song Babydoll for the 'Ragini MMS 2' movie, she copied a concept of yours. I saw that and was shocked. I was like, 'Oh my god people do such things!' And it was very upsetting for me because for someone to use someone else's concept to gain popularity is not good.
You also claimed that your look was copied in the film’s poster. 
That particular poster (Baby doll) was a replica of something I had done previously. That picture is right there and I had done that picture sometime ago. Then the same concept was done for her poster.It was a surprise for me. I could not imagine that something like this would happen in Bollywood, which has a lot of creative and talented people.
Do you think you can make it into Bollywood? 
Yes, I can make it in Bollywood. I am an actor, and I have good looks and the perfect body.

I’ve not signed a single movie. I’ll sign movies depending on the script. I’m here to prove myself.


                                                    

About ABHEY GUPTA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Abhey Gupta & Co. Powered by Blogger.